WE BOARD CATS AND DOGS THAT ARE ACTIVE MEDICAL PATIENTS OF OUR CLINIC. IN ORDER TO BOARD WITH US THE FOLLOWING MUST BE FOLLOWED:
- Your pet is up to date on wellness exam and vaccinations that our clinic requires, including Rabies vaccine and Bordetlla/Parainfluenza (kennel cough) vaccine for dogs
- Your pet is currently on flea/tick preventative of your choosing. You must show proof at time of each boarding unless you already purchase these products through us. If you do not have proof we will provide a one-month product at the owner’s expense for dogs or a 3-month product for cats.
- Dog boarding requires a trial boarding if you have never boarded your dog in the recent past. This ensures the safety of our staff. The dog must walk on a leash and to the owner’s knowledge not have aggression toward food, other animals or people. This is a day board fee and can be set-up prior to the boarding schedule dates.
- We book up quickly during holidays and breaks, please schedule in advance to ensure a spot in our facility.
- This is a medical facility and if your pet falls ill during boarding we will treat at the owner’s expense.
- If you are bringing medication for your animal it needs to be in original prescription containers. Additional fees may apply if medication to be dispensed requires extra effort for our staff, i.e. insulin administration, ophthalmic medication, etc. This will be discussed at time of scheduling.
- We provide hospital-grade food and bedding and therefore we do not accept any bedding or toys from the owner. If your dog is on prescription food or you would rather bring your own, the food must fit in a 3-gallon bucket.
- If you are needing other services while the animals are boarding this must be set up at the time the boarding is scheduled.